Wednesday, July 2, 2008

happy birthday to me

happy birthday to me. it's on this day that I am realizing how much of a little kid I am. it's my birthday I want people to acknowledge. I want cupcakes and candles. I dont normally like to be the center of attention but today I do. my parents have called to say happy birthday and my mom and little sister brought me a mixed berry basket from the food place at barnes and nobel yesterday. but its just not the same. my big birthday plans...laundry and homework alone in my apartment. only 4 people besides my parents have sent happy birthday wishes, even with the help of facebook reminding them everytime they log in to blow off some time at work. the day is still young. I know people still have a chance. thank goodness my boyfriend and his sister are excited about it or this birthday would be a down right bummer.
I know I'm whiny....but I'm not sure I like growing up.

No comments: