Friday, August 1, 2008

downsizing

its been decided that I have had the luxury of living in too big of a space for too long and Ive been free to accumulate too much stuff.


it took a van load and two car loads to get this all home. my life in stuff. i'm now moving to a one bedroom apartment shared with another and a cat (and another and another cat for a month) after spending the last two years living first in a 3 bedroom apartment and then in a 3 bedroom duplex.

I should cherish this time as an opportunity to get rid of the stuff that I've just been hauling around. those things that serve no real purpose in my life and just take up space. Instead i find myself tormented over what material possessions I could possibly do without and my list is coming up short.

I like a well stocked kitchen...is this a crime???

2 comments:

even pretty girls need to read said...

Ams! I made your blog. I am proud to be that 'other' person for a month!

Amy said...

whoo hooo I'm glad that you're the "other" person as well. and well babycat be be the "other cat" as long as she dosent bite me and draw blood