Tuesday, February 23, 2010

open letter to the winter olympics



Dear winter olympics-
I have professed my love before. and I do not deny it today. I love to watch you for hours on end, but I am le tired. Perhaps in the future you might take me into account when laying out your schedule. Perhaps you could include a day when no events happen, so that I might go to bed before 11 just once during your 2 week stretch. I think that this would be much appreciated by many because its not just me who is feeling the effects, even your favorite athletes are feeling the effects.


please consider this in the future,

your loving and devoted watcher


p.s. yes I know that apollo claims that his yawns are a stratergery to allow more oxygen into in lungs right before a race, but you and I know he's been up watching other events as well

No comments: