Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i am sick. don't mess with me.

driving home from work always makes me angry. so angry in fact that my mom finds it hard to believe that Im driving while on the phone with her unless she hears me yelling at strangers while talking to her

apparently driving home from work while sick makes me super angry. super angry in a dont-you-f-ing-mess-with-me kinda way. Super angry in a dont-you-f-ing-mess-with-me kinda way that carries over long after I've gotten out of the car.

normally when Im angry at strangers I loudly tell the person Im with how I hate it when people _______. loud enough so the offending person feels bad about themselves, but not directly to them so I can tame the passive aggressive rage monster inside.

apparently when I'm filled with sickness inflamed rage I get a little more bold.

take today, after nearly being t-boned by someone coming off a side street in a parking lot, I safely parked my car and proceeded to walk into the store. nearly getting hit by someone speeding through a crosswalk.

if there's one thing I hate it's people who dont respect pedestrians in a cross walk...I stopped mid-sentence my conversation with nick, turned to the lady whose window was open as she flew by and said "this is a cross walk ma'am"

her response "shut up you f-ing bitch" and a "I shouda f-ing hit you" as she drove by.

if only she had. I'd have sued her for every last penny she had to her ignorant name. teach her to try and hit pedestrians in a crosswalk.

f. u. bitch. *




*apparently I am still drenched in sickness-fueled rage.

No comments: