Saturday, October 9, 2010

spirit week 2010


when I was in high school I only got spirited up during spirit week because it was a chance to get out of uniform. now I do it because it's a chance to be ridiculous. and so I give you spirit week 2010.

monday was twin athlete day. people still confuse megan and I so we decided to capitalize on it. and so we donned her dad's blackhawks jerseys and set out with matching style.

















wednesday waz heritage day. I set right to work making some leiderhosen out of ribbon and binder clips, affixing a feather to my fedora, and searching far and wide for the perfect pair of knee socks. upon arriving at school i found a young frauline and snapped a quick pic.















thursday was grammar school day. first it must be known that in the catholic school world the term grammar school is used to refer to your k-8 school or any schooling before high school. secondly, although I went through an awkward phase in middle school where I liked t-shirts that were much too large I do not currently have anything from my grammar school days. I do however have my high school uniform. and so i rocked that. along with my kairos cross, high school class ring, and earrings I havent donned since those days of being a star.

2 comments:

lea said...

amy, i love your ridiculousness. and miss it :( when is nickandamy going to visit berkeley???

Amy said...

nick will be in dana point, CA on dec 13th. that's almost in berkeley :)

nickandamy or just nick may also be in anaheim for the spring ACS meeting. just saying.