Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas baking extravaganza 2008

I like to bake a christmas. well I actually like to bake all the time, but christmas gives me an excuse to do it in extremes. and yes I am a little protective of my christmas baking. christmas being an imperative word. like the year when I accidently confused my gingerbread cookies with my molasses cookie dough and ended up with gingerbread circles instead of gingerbread men. and I made a new batch.

or this year when emily made chrismtas pocahontas shapes and christmas barnyard animals instead of christmas sugar cookies. last time I let anyone else near the cookie cutters. at least nick now knows only to use sanctioned cookie cutters.

I like large amounts of things and keep baking and baking and baking. here is this year's load.


this led nick to claim "she must have some ulterier motive, like fatening the family up so she can eat them"

last time I make him a christmas dinosaur.

No comments: