Wednesday, July 1, 2009

birthday splurge



I was killing time at the mall so I could park my car on the street after street cleaning had ended for the day, I done barnes and nobel, scoped out kohls (until I saw some of our students, and didnt want them to find me shopping in the juniors department...however, the tank tops were $5 there and $6.50 in the big girls section), and scanned NY&Co, only to find there was nothing on the $10 rack and I didnt want to jump to $29.00 rack, and then walked into the Gap.

upon entering the gap, went straight to the sale rack, found nothing and wandered around the store, picking up perhaps the only thing that was not on sale in the entire store. and of course loved it. and tried not to love it

but I did. and 5 min later still locked in the dressing room I still did. and 10 min later still in the dressing room I still did.

and so I splurged. bday tomorrow. its allowed.

No comments: