Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inversely proportional relationship



Dear blog-
how I miss you. I have sadly realized that my relationship with you is inversely proportional to my busyness factor.

when the busyness goes up the blogging goes down.

right now I could blog about how I spent last saturday taking a 125 chemistry content test for my IL teaching certification and I didnt come to the first chemistry question until question 90

or I could blog about my 30 mile bike ride on sunday when I chucked my full water bottle not once but twice out of my bike bag at the riders behind me because despite my not having any empty water bottle racks I couldnt bear to pass up free swag.

or I could blog about how I got a $1 bill in the mail as bribery to try and get me to go online and fill out a survey about my new car purchase.

but instead I will go and make a power point and student note packet for unit 2 chapters 2 and 4.

No comments: