Thursday, August 27, 2009

sometimes the bad day may just be worth it


yesterday was a long day. got to work someone was in my parking spot. 40 min later with blisters covering the entirety of my heels and baby toes, I finally made it to my classroom to start the long list of things I needed to do before school started.

sat through mass for two hours, which translates to telling girls to stop talking to their neighbors, discovered web CT wouldnt let me get online for my online class, still couldnt see any surface of my desk, worked till much later then I wanted.

ventured out into the rain for a delicious dinner, then back home to complete night number two of post midnight working, but first checked the mail to discover my parking spot privileges have been terminated so they could give my spot to an apartment renting individual, so little bunny is going to demoted to the street :(

but then came home today after a 12 hour at work day, to nickface standing in the doorway, goofy smile on his face, arm behind his back, beautiful flowers in hand. all becaused I'd had a bad day.

No comments: