Tuesday, August 4, 2009

blah.

in bad mood...and do know why. why? you ask....take your pick
  • took my new car on its first road trip over the weekend. hello highway, it's nice to make your first acquaintance. good bye hubcap, it was nice knowing you. car dealer response: that's unfortunate, falls under wear and tear. WEAR AND TEAR! the car has 700 miles and it happened as soon as I hit 55 for the FIRST TIME.
  • have to take a bio class to maintain my chemistry certification. since apparently one must know biology to teach chemistry. NOT. and of course the online class at oakton community college I picked is full. and the professors are not responding to my e-mails. and of course this was discovered AFTER I paid the $25 application fee.
  • didn't get to ride my bike today because I had to work, and since its gross million degrees today can't just do it now. also didnt get to eat lunch today because we were working up a storm so now I am just hungry.
  • finally was making plans to do something with someone I'd met since I got here. BEACH DAY! and then have to work again tomorrow...so probably dont get to have any fun. of course.
  • STILL dont have my test prep books for stupid certification tests that I have to take for stupid state of Illinois stupid certification tests even though i ordered them last week.
  • bought nick velcro ball catchy yard game toys and they fell apart first use. so took back to target to get new ones. stupid target is out of them. boo. and tried to go to get pretty yarn to make hats with claires but stupid joanns has only ugly yarn, and the stupid knitting needles were already 25% off so I didnt get to use my 40% off coupon. boo.

No comments: