Sunday, March 14, 2010

could those be off season elf-boots?

we spent the weekend doing laundry downtown which means that I lugged my life on the el...getting on I may have clipped this gentleman's shoes with my rolling suitcase...I turned and apologized quickly, and he assured me it was ok. and then I noticed his shoes.

the last 2 inches of these shoes were too narrow for toes to fit in...and they were all scrunched and tilted. I wanted to discuss these with nick...but he is not always the most observant of his el surroundings like these...so I pulled out my camera.

i've always thought that the sounds digital cameras make were annoying...so I turn them off immediately...and now this move is paying off...spy camera...am I taking a pic to discuss my surroundings later..or am I sending an innocent text message.

let it be known that this man's shoes got even better since when he got off i noticed the ends of the didnt even touch the ground...these shoes I did not understand...unless perhaps he had webbed duck feet. and i needed my pic to discuss. and discuss we did.

if only I'd pulled out the camera for the pic of drunk man with green suspenders...so I'd have a visual element to pair with his story. on the phone...gets asked what time it is...stares at his digital watch for a min or so...then hits a button and gets back to his call...8:30 he says. silly drunk man.

No comments: