Thursday, October 22, 2009

puke and rally

during my years as a notre dame student I noticed many of my fellow classmates were good fans of an old fashioned puke and rally. where you've

been partying too hard, (hence puking) but not learning your lesson and thus going back for more.


I was never one to do this, (never really did the puke part required for a puke a rally) but I now seem destined to experience it on a weekly basis thanks to this years football team.


they like to start strong. then give up for awhile. and then finish strong. four of our five games this year have literally come down to the last seconds. 3 of them turning around thanks to a strong rally following a dismal second and third quarter.


being an ND fan is not for the faint of heart. it is however, for the crazy fun characters that we met at the ND club game watch for the USC game. allow me to introduce my favs:


exhibit 1: rediculously drunk girl. having a good time and giving out free hugs and high fives after only a bloody mary. trying to get the bar to participate in uniform cheers one beer later. and the beers kept coming.



exhibit 2: adorable old man with a fabulous hat. not a ND alum...but a HUGE ND fan. claires wanted his hat. in all honesty we all did.

No comments: