Wednesday, November 4, 2009

feelin' guilty


my phone was taken....or even better snatched, off my desk by a student of mine determined to make my life miserable.

I tried requests, i tried threats, I tried scaring them with police action, i tried guilt, I even said fine keep my phone, just give me back the sim card that's useless to you, no luck, devil children who steal things have no desire to return.

I told my senior homeroom on friday and they made me an honesty box, so people could return it unidentified. they carefully designed the box hole so it would be large enough to fit my phone, but small enough that no one could reach back in and steal it back.


sadly no luck. but it would have been really cool if it had. :( Friday Im off to buy a new phone and say good bye to all the pictures and photos collected on my phone. This is what I get for not getting the free one.

No comments: