Friday, November 20, 2009

"look ms. becker! molecule dogs!"


allow me to set the stage....
students at lab tables doing an activity that involves building molecules out of molecular lab kits to help them visual the actual 3D structure of the molecules.

students asking needing my help because they don't get it. don't get it because they refuse to build the molecules because they are there during the seminar time and would rather be having free reign of the school then actually using their time constructively.

me running around attempting to help all sixteen of them at the same time. gimping around with HUGE blisters on both feet forming, because of yes a unfortunate self inflicted shoe choice. spinning around to to repeat....just build it! when I hear:

"look ms. becker! molecule dogs!"

apparently I am teaching myself as a student because I almost stopped helping other people so I could admire.

and now maybe they sit on my desk.

No comments: