Monday, August 2, 2010

workin' girl


my little sister has her first job. ok not her first job, but her first job where she'll let me come visit. in fact she not only has one job, but two. I'm just not allowed to visit at one of them so that doesnt count.

she spends the morning at job one...underground in a cave, or more correctly a limestone-mine-turned-office where she preps patient files for scanning, then in the afternoon she heads to Sheridan's to scoop custard (not to be confused with it's counterpart ice cream served 20-25 degrees colder) and make concretes for the masses.

Here I am allowed to visit. Here I am actually encouraged to visit with my half price family discount. Here, I took tons of pictures to document the experience and had her manager ask if I was obsessed with her job. Here, therefore, will be the site of my sister's first job, at least as i will remember it.

No comments: