Tuesday, March 1, 2011

blog neglect

I neglect my blog more often and not. and should probably have a label entitled blog neglect because I blog so often about my inabilities to find time to blog, or at least to find time in a timely fashion when something blog-worthy happens.

but I have this friend who has this blog which I read. and this blog has a list of blogs she reads. which is cool, share the b-log love. but the thing about this list, is you move down the list when you don't post.

every time I read her blog I check the list. what's my position on the cool kids club. have I been blog shamed enough in to blogging? even immediately following a post I have no hopes of staying at the top for long. these are unreal expectations. but I keep telling myself top half is TOTALLY doable. right?

wrong. current position: 4th from last.

current position till I hit "publish post"





1 comment:

even pretty girls need to read said...

To be fair, you are now #4 and the top 3 post daily if not multiple times a day. I wouldn't even make it on that list!

xoxoxo

P.S. I MISS YOU. That is all.