Monday, November 7, 2011

october recap

so apparently I haven't posted since September and a whole month has passed by.  who knew.

I have however written several posts in my head.  they somehow just didnt make it here.

there was the one about the 1000 mile project....which I finally completed...thanks to a 70 mile bike ride in the cold rain...stupid ILieAboutTheWeather.com.  but i did successfully complete my first metric century and then some.


There was the one about camping.  and how it was glorious.  3 fantastically glorious campsite lounging, mitten kitting, bags throwing, delicious food eating, dune climbing, days.


there was the new meal monday post about the pot roast that was meh but served with YUMMY cranberry orange couscous.  (make plain cous cous as directed, substitute orange juice for water, add cranberries, walnuts and enjoy)


There was the one about spirit week and how I rocked first the baby spice, then the faculty flash mob, and then minnie mouse.  (needless to say my costume mojo was about burnt out before halloween.)


and speaking of halloween, there was the one about how i turned out on halloween dressed as an atom, nick as wolverine, and piccolo as a pumpkin. 


Instead there is just this one...the quick october recap...and the promise to try and actually bring the occasional blog to the world this next month.

No comments: