Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tears for mobiles


my kids made the super cool mobiles. and i spent an hour hanging them from the ceiling. and they were beautiful. and the kids were excited about physics.

and then I got the e-mail, sent to my department head, because apparently not only do people want to ruin my fun, but in doing so they dont want to take the time to figure out who I am.

Dawn

I don’t know who teaches in room 201 , but there are decorations hanging from the ceiling. Our insurance company prohibits us from hanging things from the ceiling tiles or light fixtures. Would you inform the teacher the decorations have to come down?

Thanks

Steve

grrr what kind of insurance policy doesnt allow you to hang things from the ceiling. AND our math department has stuff hanging from the ceiling.

so here is my memorial to my mobiles.


No comments: