Saturday, March 7, 2009

new favs+ old favs = all around good time

much needed night out last night with nickface and claires.

night started off with some new fabulous favs. Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors whom I now absolutely love. their roadie was impressed by the fact that i bought their CD before they started playing. what can I say. I do my pre-concert research and I know what I like.

of course I took the obligatory concert pics. perfect accessory for the blogity-blog.


which brings me to new fav number 2. the girl on the right. love her hair cut, love her outfit, and she plays the freakin' Mandolin. (as well as the tambourine and maracas)

I really wanted to go up to her after and say "perhaps this may be awkward, but I think you're adorable can we take a pic?" but I didnt. despite my having no problem with such behavior in the past at concerts. perhaps it was the overwelming adorableness.

add to the mix old fav numero 1. the valley kids. always a good time. even when one of them makes us miss three redlines.


and old fav deuce: dave barnes. aways a goofball, always a good time.


end result. all around good time.

No comments: