Sunday, March 8, 2009

some of us rock the side pony. some of us rock the headband.

we've all see how I like to rock the side pony. especially while playing rock band. it helps me channel my character. i may even perhaps refer to things that side pony amy would totally enjoy. and I do actually rock the side pony in real life....it allows me to keep the hair contained while not looking bald.

and now nick has developed a style all his own. one that he partakes in while playing video games, but for a slightly different purpose then for why I rock the side pony. nick's new fav. the headband. the flowing locks are getting long, and long flowing locks can inhibit vision. poor vision + video game = death. where there is a problem we find a solution.

1 comment:

Thanksfortellingmewhatthismeans said...

Nothing can keep me from dying in video games. I have no skills.

P.S. I love you.

P.P.S. That is not me in that picture.