Monday, April 6, 2009

101 eggs later

here are some quality photos from our egg drop competition today....you never know what you are going to get when I give the students your camera.

my first class of the day...it was a little cold

class number 2...still cold

my turn to drop eggs

class number 3....by now the sun was at least shining...you can tell they are a little happier about being outside

crazy girls

more crazy girls

this egg was in honey...the honey was freezing on Jackie's fingers when she had to retrieve her egg

happy girls

class number 4...by now it's a tropical paradise outside

this is franklin the sad turtle ball

mr miller is braver than me on the ladder...I was down a few more steps

love this pic

love the duck

and class 5 for the day...my seniors.

two at once

me and hadeal and her egg head

mary fran after her egg was dropped in her basketball shoes

retrieving the egg. i gave my camera to a good student this class...she took some nice picsseniors waiting for their eggs

the aftermath.

No comments: