Friday, April 10, 2009

unpacking little bunnies and baby chicks


every time I embark on a new project there is a moment where the mess of the project is so great, and I just want to stop and leave it for someone else to come along and finish. it's always been that way...when I was little and "cleaning" my room I first would take everything and put in the middle of the floor and sort through it then put it all back, I just like to assess the situation before the downhill stretch at the end.

today the project was the easter decorations. this was about the point where I thought...easter is in two days. it would be a lot easier to just put this all away rather than put it all around, to just have to gather it all back up and put it all away a week from now.

I pushed through. there are now little bunnies and baby chicks all over the house. life is good and easter is almost here (and I'll be well on my way back to chicago before these decorations come down)

No comments: