Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Shenanagins day 2

and the easter madness continued today...in the ways illustrated below.

my mommy put my hair in an easter "bun"ny


emily and my mom spent several minutes trying to decide which of the "hard boiled" eggs were not actually hard boiled...since suddenly we had 25 hard boiled eggs, and my mom only hard boiled 24. ...side note a hard boiled egg will spin easily, a raw egg not so much, due to the inertia of the liquid inside the egg. likewise a hard boiled egg will stop when you stop its spinning, a raw egg will start spinning again after you stop it momentarily due again to the inertia...Im always teaching


and then I dyed some eggs....with being attached over my shoulder


here are my eggs (plus one that my mom made before I got the chance to)


and then we made some bunnies with our honeys (though one of my honeys is far away)



and here is my hoppy easter carrot cake that looks like it was done by a small child


and yes....I wore the ears for all of this

No comments: