Sunday, June 28, 2009

summer life plan: 2 day evaluation

in the time since I made my summer life plan...I havent exactly followed through very well. Thursday I worked then went to the post office...but went into the evening determined to live out life plan on friday, well a modified life plan since I found out the beaches dont open till 10:30. 10: 30!!! really no one is allowed to enjoy the beach early in the morning???

so friday, took a 10 mile bike ride, THEN went to the beach...where I enjoyed my book reading, ate some cherries, drank some water got into the lake. and walked to the edge of the swimming area and turned around and went back to my towel. that was enough cooling off.

by this time Im too tired to do work...hence the important coffee shop element of my life plan, and so I lay on the couch and do nothing. oops. well do nothing except allow the sunburn to come to the surface...modifcation to life plan number 2: have nick put sunscreen on my back before he leaves in the morning.

but at least I was productive today.

No comments: