Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wedding

I went last night to the wedding of two of my good friends from my days of camp oakledge. The bride - my carpool buddy my first summer, the groom - one of my "clique" from the only time in my life when I was accused of being the cool kid.

The wedding was beautiful, the weather cooperated for the outdoor ceremony - on a side note, why do venues that have outdoor events insist on setting the stage so the audience look to the west, directly into the setting sun???? NO ONE has sunrise weddings, give my eyes a break. - the reception was gorgeous, the cake delish, and getting to see individual #3 of the aforementioned clique was the cherry on top.

however, this flower girl stole the show.


it was a little windy and her veil kept blowing up, but more importantly she was laying out the flowers one by one, gently setting them in the grass, going back and moving them if they fell out of line. it took a few min for her to make it half way down the aisle, and I was worried about what was going to happen when she ran out of petals. (which happened about half way down the aisle and she just walked up to the front of the gathering...though I was sure she was going ot go back and redistribute)

and so i took a pic, of this child I do not know.

No comments: