Wednesday, June 18, 2008

do nothing days

basically my summer is consisting of do nothing days....unless I make myself do something. thus I'm committing myself to being school related productive all day on tuesday and thursday in exchange for do nothing (except for things that HAVE to be done) days on monday, wednesday and friday. this way I make myself get stuff done since just about everything is more exciting then reading another article about integrating math and science classes. here's some of the list of things I'd rather be doing then homework
  • sorting through things deciding what to send where
  • packing
  • organizing my life
  • planning for my classes in the fall
  • putting together my picture album
  • completing one of the many sewing projects I got at the end of the school year
  • tending to my plants (nursing my gerber daisy back to helth)
  • reading my book
  • watching a movie
basically everything....thus the difficulty focusing on school

No comments: