Friday, October 24, 2008

the learning never stops

top 10 things I learned during my day off school:
  1. engagement rings = conditional gifts which means you have to give them back if you dont fulfill your side of the contract
  2. my grandma's suing my mom for child support. (well the kid's grandma was actually suing his mom for babysitting money)
  3. parking people are stupid and want me to never be able to park in the wintertime
  4. Garmin uses Kansas City intersections in its ads.
  5. Two of the three major types of rock are indigenous and hard (and by indigenous and hard I actually mean igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary)
  6. new life goal = be a rabbit lady (aka have tons of rabbits in my home, have them taken by the government, find them, steal the rabbits back)
  7. when opening a REALLY old bottle of wine, one might use hot tongs to cut the glass if the cork has gone bad and can no longer withstand the corkscrew
  8. defamation requires a third party (note to self....do kittens count???...this I must figure out before preparing for my counter suing on the people's court)
  9. vlog sounds a lot like flog. coincidence...you decide
  10. no matter how determined to be productive you are...some days you just have to play pirate poppers

No comments: