Monday, October 6, 2008

moving day = poop day???

belated by over a month I know...but I just found these pictures. apparently along with being in charge of providing your moving slaves with lunch you are also required to deal with any and all situations that involve poop.
for example, if someone in your new building has allowed their dog to do its business in your new foyer and then others have tracked said business all over it is your job to clean it up so it doesn't get tracked up the stairs to your new pad


example number two, it's time to move your pet...now pets who routinely poo in a box are convenient most of the time (no scratching at the door to be let out, no cleaning up after them on their walk) but there are those times (when it comes time to empty the box for example) especially on moving day....when they are not the bright shining spot of your day.

2 comments:

even pretty girls need to read said...

Ams - 1. My legs look tan! 2. Do you see how I am strategically trying to distance myself in the first pic? 3. I'm really glad you put these pics online. I am sorry I introduced you to blogging!

xoxo - Claires

Amy said...

I thought the world needed to see that moving day sometimes is poop day