Saturday, May 30, 2009

10 days in photos

the past 10 days have been in a word busy. and here lies the irony of me and my blog life. when I have time to blog, there is nothing to blog about, when there are things to blog about, I have no time.

over the past 10 days I have had several post ideas, but I dont remember them all, so I have turned to the old camera. and 10 days in pictures is more more bearable than 10 days in words.

Thursday: gave little bear a bath


Friday: traveled to KC where nick got eaten by a giant monkey


Saturday: emily enjoyed a cole slaw and bbq sauce sandwich on family bbq night


Sunday: Made some Instant Easter


Sunday Part 2: took nick to his first celebration at the station, had a partial mini STA reunion



monday: made trivia pursuit: conceptual physics edition


Tuesday: Piccolo found her new favorite spot EVER


Wednesday: Burt MILLIONS of DVDs for my students' end of the year presents


Thursday: unpacked THOUSANDS of dollars work of new lab equipment


Friday: went and saw UP a fabulous new movie

No comments: