Saturday, May 16, 2009

prom night! welcome back to high school

this week is officially senior week. not cool senior week like at ND where we got to do cool stuff like play in blow up castles on south quad or get stadium tours, or escape to cedar point while tornados hit campus but senior week where I spend my free time catering to my 23 fabulous seniors some of whom I will miss dearly. here is the week run down.

thursday: senior awards night, got home from school at 8:30 pm.

Friday: went to prom took some fabulous pics, including one with momma claires who stayed up waiting for us to get home, ate some delicious ice cream at the sunday bar. got to wear a pretty dress

Saturday: softball championship. 13 innings no runs finally the other team won at the bottom of the 13th with a homerun over the fence. almost got hit in the head with a fly ball..teach me to delete text messages while "watching" as softball game.

sunday: make pretty books for senior science kids

monday: baccalaureate mass, followed by senior lock in aka staying up all night with my seniors

tuesday: recovering from monday's lack of sleep

wednesday: graduation and farewell to my favorites

No comments: