Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hufflepuffs and where's my power?

in class today my seniors come in to take their exam. Well the 12 of them that were big enough failures to not get out of taking their final. All the students came in and sat in the last 2 rows of the classroom. I said ok guys spread out, you can even use the lab tables in the back of the room. and no one moved. I said it again, and the response. "but these are our assigned seats. humm interesting how no one in the front had to take the exam." I said "humm interesting yes...perhaps life lessons to employ when picking your seats in your 500 person lecture hall next fall" then went back to taking attendance etc. looked up again. no one had moved.

and then I had to pull out the big guns. "move NOW before I move you" the response "why"

and then the really big guns. "BECAUSE I SAID SO NOW MOVE"

hufflepuffs and finally a few move.

No comments: