Thursday, January 29, 2009

wanted: working morning brain

yesterday morning wake up, go to car, covered with snow, open door, drop in bag, realize I'm purseless, brush snow off half of car, return inside to get purse, drive to school.

arrive at school, drop keys in purse on passenger seat, open door, push lock, close door, walk around to passenger door to get stuff and click. doors lock. purse, with keys, and phone (as well as backpack, lunch, school plans, non-slop shoes) sitting in the seat, looking back at me through the window.

finally organized to have my mom bring the extra key my dad had on his key chain and my mentor teacher drove me to meet my mom and my keys. In the process of organizing this, I called a stranger twice (this is what happens when I dont have my phone with people's phone numbers) tried to call nick, but of course is phone just rang and rang since he turns off his alarm by turning down his phone ringer.

this morning, get to car, driving to school, make a wrong turn to the middle of nowhere.

where is the working brain.

No comments: