Thursday, January 1, 2009

year end re-cap

clearing out my camera I found lots of pics that were take purely for the sake of bloggity-blogging and then never did. So here's a recap of what was missed because my life got too busy.

when I was taking my car to have its oil changed I went to whole foods and wandered around. and remembered how much I love annie's line of organic food products. for one they are yummy. for another, they all come in adorable little bunny shapes. needless to say when eating (aka playing with) my bunny fruit snacks pictures had to be taken.



and here were the massive amount of turkey cupcakes I made for my homeroom for thanksgiving. there was going to be some warm wishes of a happy thanksgiving given to all.


and here a cake made by one of my students...ahhh she loves physics. this I think was going to illustrate a top ten list of good things about teaching.


and here...nick and I went to italy while on a christmas shopping trip. this are the things that we do here in chicago land.


and these pictures were going to go with a witty commentary on the house of blues in chicago. more comonly known as the the house of poos. concert ok, but venue stupid. taking our cameras, making us pay to check them because of their stupid rules. (and on that experience we learned an imporant life lesson, never attempt to do a museum AND a concert in the same night, especially in snow boots) this was going to tie along with our need to establish a no dumping sign for when a certain individual comes to visit.


hopefully next year will lead to more current and witty blog posts....

No comments: